A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Knappenberger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Knappenberger is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Knappenberger, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Disorders of ear
- Head and Neck Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Knappenberger graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Knappenberger has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Shawnee Mission Medical Center
- North Kansas City Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott L Knappenberger MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Scott L. Knappenberger practice?
- Dr. Scott Knappenberger has 3 office locations.
Dr. Scott Knappenberger practices Otolaryngology near Kansas City, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Joseph, MO.
See Kansas City Otolaryngologists.