Dr. Scott Knorpp Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Scott Knorpp?

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Autism Spectrum Disorder

May 30th, 2017

He was not even in the office at the time of both of my appointments. He came in 20 minutes after the time scheduled from the parking lot. He made me answer his questions in the order asked and also demanded yes or no answers. He was quite patronizing and insulting. He would not tell me what was causing my pain. He ordered PT but did not send the order to the insurance company for over 2 weeks. He was not any help to me at all and my pain was steadily increasing during the time I was seeing him. He did nothing but take money with no treatment provided. I would not go to this "dr" ever again. Go to someone that will listen and try to help!

February 13th, 2015

A few minutes late but worth the wait. Office is exceptionally clean and calming with a feng shui feeling - running water fountain, free wifi hot spot, and crystal clear spring water to drink free of charge. Spent about an hour with me and my wife - very detailed interview and examination. We received his report a couple of weeks later. Even my attorney admitted that his report was thorough, fair and balanced. On the whole, a doc knowledgeable in his field.

January 22nd, 2015

Worst doctor ever! He could care less about patients and did not listen to what I was telling him about my problem.

April 16th, 2014

IME evaluation for Workman Comp

This Dr. Is the most insensitive Dr. I have ever met! During my IME (individual medical evaluation) that I was sent for he didn't even know what my injury was from or it's location. He was rude, condescending when asking questions and if listening to your response. He battles all verbal response given by you as a patient. During the physical exam he hurt me and took no accountability for his actions. As a result i am now going to my original Dr. for excruciating pain and a possible rei-injury to me from his exam. Do not go to this Dr Knorp unless you are dead and even then he won't care. Realize that I am not the only one with this type of reviews, you may also look on Google for similar responses.

April 19th, 2012

hi is awful!

beware, this dr works FOR insurance companies. He doesn't care about you or you getting better. he is very passive aggressive. Our lawyer required a videotape of the exam and HE controlled when the recording was on and when it stopped. tried to show him some concerns, he turned off video and screamed at us!! Beware of him, is he even a dr? look at credentials!!!!

April 29th, 2011

Not what I expected...but in a good way!

I was REALLY nervous for my visit w/Dr. Knorpp. My ins co set up this appt for me for a work injury I had. The doc's staff was very friendly. Most doctor visits are really quick, but Dr. Knorpp spent over 90 minutes going over my medical history, details of my work injury, treatment history and then a physical exam. I have never had this detailed of an evaluation. After the exam was done, he asked me if I had any questions or concerns about the appt. Dr. Knorpp was VERY professional and addressed every one of my questions. I would definitely recommend Dr. Knorpp.

April 29th, 2011

Kind and informative doctor - could tell that he knew his field well

April 28th, 2011

Very up to date about my condition and appropriate treatments. Very professional.

April 28th, 2011

Spent considerable time with me explaining my condition and test results with a thorough examination.

August 18th, 2017