inactive

Scott W Knorpp MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.2

February 12th, 2015
A few minutes late but worth the wait. Office is exceptionally clean and calming with a feng shui feeling - running water fountain, free wifi hot spot, and crystal clear spring water to drink free of charge. Spent about an hour with me and my wife - very detailed interview and examination. We received his report a couple of weeks later. Even my attorney admitted that his report was thorough, fair and balanced. On the whole, a doc knowledgeable in his field.

January 21st, 2015
Worst doctor ever! He could care less about patients and did not listen to what I was telling him about my problem.

April 16th, 2014
IME evaluation for Workman Comp
This Dr. Is the most insensitive Dr. I have ever met! During my IME (individual medical evaluation) that I was sent for he didn't even know what my injury was from or it's location. He was rude, condescending when asking questions and if listening to your response. He battles all verbal response given by you as a patient. During the physical exam he hurt me and took no accountability for his actions. As a result i am now going to my original Dr. for excruciating pain and a possible rei-injury to me from his exam. Do not go to this Dr Knorp unless you are dead and even then he won't care. Realize that I am not the only one with this type of reviews, you may also look on Google for similar responses.

April 19th, 2012
hi is awful!
beware, this dr works FOR insurance companies. He doesn't care about you or you getting better. he is very passive aggressive. Our lawyer required a videotape of the exam and HE controlled when the recording was on and when it stopped. tried to show him some concerns, he turned off video and screamed at us!! Beware of him, is he even a dr? look at credentials!!!!

April 28th, 2011
Not what I expected...but in a good way!
I was REALLY nervous for my visit w/Dr. Knorpp. My ins co set up this appt for me for a work injury I had. The doc's staff was very friendly. Most doctor visits are really quick, but Dr. Knorpp spent over 90 minutes going over my medical history, details of my work injury, treatment history and then a physical exam. I have never had this detailed of an evaluation. After the exam was done, he asked me if I had any questions or concerns about the appt. Dr. Knorpp was VERY professional and addressed every one of my questions. I would definitely recommend Dr. Knorpp.

April 28th, 2011
Kind and informative doctor - could tell that he knew his field well

April 27th, 2011
Very up to date about my condition and appropriate treatments. Very professional.

April 27th, 2011
Spent considerable time with me explaining my condition and test results with a thorough examination.