A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Kolander:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Kolander is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kolander
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kolander Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Kolander graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Kolander has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Capital Health System - Mercer Campus
- Capital Health System - Fuld Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott A Kolander MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Scott A. Kolander practice?
- Dr. Scott Kolander has 3 office locations.
Dr. Scott Kolander practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Ewing, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Trenton, NJ.