A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Kopec:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Kopec is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kopec
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kopec Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Kopec, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Lung Cancer
- Pneumonectomy (Lung removal)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kopec graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kopec has 6 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Medical Center
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Eugene Kopec MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Scott E. Kopec practice?
- Dr. Scott Kopec has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Kopec practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Worcester, MA.
See Worcester Internists, Worcester Critical Care Practitioners, and Worcester Pulmonologists.