Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Scott Korman
Dr. Scott Korman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Melbourne, FL, with other offices in Orlando, FL and Orlando, FL. He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Korman is affiliated with Cape Canaveral Hospital, Lucerne Medical Center and Dr. P. Phillips Hospital, a part of Orlando Health. He speaks English.
Dr. Scott Korman has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Scott Korman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Melbourne, FL.
Dr. Amanda Paul
Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine
Melbourne, FL 0.01 mi8
Dr. Abraham Hardoon
Legal Medicine, Internal Medicine
Melbourne, FL 0.01 mi31
Dr. Scott Hardoon
Melbourne, FL 0.01 mi9