Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Mar 10th, 2015

There is nothing to like about this man. Why he has a medical license is beyond me. I have reported him to higher ups and nothing has been done. DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR.

by Dottie Nieman on Jun 18th, 2014

Dr. Kotzin is the best MD that I have had in my long life. I have referred several people to him and they love him also.

Excellent Doctor! show details Excellent Doctor!
Apr 11th, 2011

Dr. Kotzin is a once-in-a-lifetime find for a patient. Consistently, he goes above and beyond to get the correct diagnosis. He listens carefully to your symptoms, asks appropriate questions, tells you the possibilities, and then runs tests as needed to confirm/deny. Not only is he completely competent, he translates, in layman's terms, complex medical information. I have been going to Dr. Kotzin since 1998 and have never been disappointed with him.

A.M show details A.M
Mar 17th, 2011

I'm glad he moved from Mason, I will never go back to see him.

NOT GOOD show details NOT GOOD
by L.A. on Aug 18th, 2010

I would not go back to this doctor if he was the last doctor on earth. . the whole office enviroment stinks. Does not spend time with you and does not make correct diagnoises

He was my Dr show details He was my Dr
by Julie on Jan 28th, 2010

He seemed at first to be a caring Dr then as time went on and he grew frustrated with all my illnesses it seemed instead of him looking at the test results he would more accuse me of doing things and taking things I could never get my hands on to make my test the way they were...and now I am still sick and in a different town and have to start all over again. I have four kids and time just isnt there and its so hard to go through all these tests again I was really hoping he would help me to others he probably would be a great Dr Im just very shy and softspoken and was going through abuse with the man I was with...didnt know how to express this to my dr..

consistently thorough and sincere show details consistently thorough and sincere
by Andria on Sep 3rd, 2009

I've been a patient of Dr. Kotzins for several years and believe that he is the most consistent physician I have ever been to. Every time I go he takes the time to listen to my concerns. He always takes the time to find the cause, and offers tons of support with the solution. I never worry when I leave his office if I was misdiagnosed, and I never feel like I wasnt taken seriously. I would recommend Dr. Kotzin and his staff to anyone.