Overall Review

3.0

September 12th, 2016
Very thorough and direct
Dr. Kotzin is very direct, which works for me. He correctly diagnosed a condition that I have during the first five minutes of my first appointment with him. I had seen another doctor three or four times over the previous 18 months with the same issue and had not been correctly diagnosed or treated. He is very thorough, I feel like I can trust his information or diagnosis, and I always leave with a very clear plan of action if it is warranted.

April 12th, 2016
Rude Doctor, staff and nurse
Cant stand the doctor or his nurse! Both come off as very rude and snotty people. Went to them for about 6 months and decided enough was enough. Found a much better doctor that is not a know it all, rude person. Nobody should even waste their time going to see Dr. Kotzin.

April 12th, 2016
Terrible experience... Needs to get out of the medicine business and maybe become a trash truck driver! Has no clue what he is doing, insulting, will spend money you don't have if you let him. Glad I left and went to a real doctor.

March 1st, 2016
This doctor is terrible. Would not take my dog to see him. Just thinks he knows everything, puts people down, and forgets that people want to be better but sometimes their genes cause their health problems.

January 5th, 2016
Dr. Kotzin is not only a horrible doctor, he is a horrible person. He is not only rude, he is hateful and nasty. Why he is permitted to practice medicine is beyond me. If anyone has any problems with this man, report him. With that being said, I put my review on here a while ago and it stayed on for a bit, but now it has been deleted. Everyone does everything to protect doctors including this site. He doesn't even deserve one star but I had to put something or it would take my review. I have one thing to say to you Kotzin - KARMA.

December 7th, 2015
He is a terrible doctor... Thinks he knows everything, wants to be Turing doctor... So do not go to him unless you want to feel insulted.

November 27th, 2015
I hate doctors. Except Dr. Kotzin. Not preachy but he gets the negative points across.. A great doctor for a man.

October 15th, 2015
Poor doctor
Very poor doctor and is too concerned about he is being graded for his patients outcome. Tired of hearing him talk about being graded!

March 10th, 2015
There is nothing to like about this man. Why he has a medical license is beyond me. I have reported him to higher ups and nothing has been done. DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR.

June 18th, 2014
Dr. Kotzin is the best MD that I have had in my long life. I have referred several people to him and they love him also.

April 11th, 2011
Excellent Doctor!
Dr. Kotzin is a once-in-a-lifetime find for a patient. Consistently, he goes above and beyond to get the correct diagnosis. He listens carefully to your symptoms, asks appropriate questions, tells you the possibilities, and then runs tests as needed to confirm/deny. Not only is he completely competent, he translates, in layman's terms, complex medical information. I have been going to Dr. Kotzin since 1998 and have never been disappointed with him.

March 17th, 2011
A.M
I'm glad he moved from Mason, I will never go back to see him.