A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Kozin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Kozin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kozin
Hip Replacement Patient Education Read our hip replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Kozin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Kozin, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Birth Injuries
- Brachial Plexus Neuropathies
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Congenital Hand Deformities
- Elbow Fracture (Ulna Fractures)
- Finger Injuries
- Forearm Injuries
- Fracture Fixation
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Internal Fracture Fixation
- Joint Instability
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Wrist Fracture (Radius Fractures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kozin graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 8 awards.
Dr. Kozin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Christopher's Hospital for Children
- Temple University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott H Kozin MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Scott H. Kozin practice?
- Dr. Scott Kozin has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Kozin practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.