A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Kozin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Kozin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kozin
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kozin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Kozin, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Birth Injuries
- Brachial Plexus Neuropathies
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Congenital Hand Deformities
- Elbow Fracture (Ulna Fractures)
- Finger Injuries
- Forearm Injuries
- Fracture Fixation
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Internal Fracture Fixation
- Joint Instability
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Wrist Fracture (Radius Fractures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kozin graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 8 awards.
Dr. Kozin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Christopher's Hospital for Children
- Temple University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott H Kozin MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Scott H. Kozin practice?
- Dr. Scott Kozin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Scott Kozin practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons and Philadelphia Orthopedic Surgeons.