Surgical Specialist, Orthopaedic Surgeon

Awful show details Awful
May 5th, 2015

Run while you still can. He is the most arrogant doctor ever who doesn't have any compassion. He rather show off for his residences. His "expertise" is to give a shot and come back 6 MONTHS. A waste of time... He should not be in a children's hospital because he's horrible with kids.

Dr. Kozin is wonderful! show details Dr. Kozin is wonderful!
by Jessica on Nov 13th, 2014

I can't say enough nice things about Dr. Kozin. My son was born with a floating thumb (hypoplastic) which was removed after it took a turn for the worse during his NICU stay (different hospital). After seeing one hand specialist who I was extremely turned off by, we got a second opinion from Dr. Kozin. Going into the appointment, I was 99.9% sure at this time that I did not want to do the pollicization surgery that had been recommended as I felt my son had adapted to his thumbless-hand just fine. However, Dr. Kozin won me over by immediately bonded with my son and letting him play with his iPhone. Also, he didn't brush me off as the first doctor did! He understood my concerns and told me I had time to think as there wasn't a huge rush for the procedure. The first doctor told me it had to be done ASAP whereas he said we could still wait a little and it would be just as successful. He gave us names of other parents to talk to (which we never used, but it was nice to have) as well as videos. After some hesitation on my part, we decided to do the surgery with Dr. Kozin as I figured if we were going to do it, I'd rather it be with someone I liked. We had the surgery in October and are extremely happy with not only the surgery, but the follow-ups as well! I have no regrets in doing the surgery and I'm glad that he changed my mind!

Crazy over Kozin! show details Crazy over Kozin!
by Jocelyn Hoffman on Sep 4th, 2013

Our whole family LOVES Dr. Kozin! He is very knowledgeable about his profession. In addition, he takes time to reassure concerned parents and siblings. He comes into the room with a great big smile and makes everyone in the room feel at ease.

Dr. Kozin is our hero! show details Dr. Kozin is our hero!
Jun 12th, 2012

We adore Dr. Scott Kozin. He has opened up so many opportunities for our son, born with a brachial plexus injury. His clinic is the best. You may wait a while for your first appointment, but you won't mind once you're with him -- any wait is because he takes all the time a patient (or parents!) need to assess, answer questions, and give you all the information you need. Never before have I heard of a surgeon who *doesn't* cut unless it is absolutely needed. Dr. Kozin is also lovely, loving, and gets to know the family SO well. We will be forever grateful to him.

Awesome doctor show details Awesome doctor
Aug 26th, 2011

Very caring, spends time to talk to you. Very good surgeon!

Apr 17th, 2011

Has a great bed-side manner. He really cares about what he does.

Great care through the years show details Great care through the years
Aug 9th, 2010

Excellent, caring doctor, cannot say enough good things about him. Dr. Kozin is very professional, knowledgeable, and practiced, very personable. My daughter has had one surgery and has seen him yearly for about 5 years now, and he is just as kind and interested in us as the first time we met. Very reachable, very caring.

May 30th, 2009

thank you for everything you did for our daughter she is now able to do things she never could before the surgery.

by scoot kozin on Nov 4th, 2008

dear doctor kozin thank you so much for fixing my arm if your wondering who this is it is taylor gordy the girl who you took a nerve from her leg and put it in her arm you saw me october 8th sound firmilar you are a miricale worker you are my romodle i'm always thinking of what you did for me i can't wait to see you in 5 months