Dr. D Kreiner MD Patient Reviews

• Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Phoenix, AZ

August 21st, 2015
Don't waste your time with Dr Kreiner. Find a professional who cares about helping his patients.

December 10th, 2013
I was referred to Dr. Kreiner because he was a "specialist". Instead I got his trainee who seemed to be very flustered. At every appointment, I would have to wait in the lobby for 10 minutes, then in the room for another 10 minutes. Finally, I'd get to see the trainee for 5 minutes before I was sent to the front desk to make my next appt. THIS is service? Nobody listened to my issues or spent time to help me. It truly felt like fast food medicine. HORRIBLE!

July 12th, 2013
THE best doctor I've ever seen!
I have been a patient for 15 years after two separate car accidents. Dr. Kreiner is the most caring and compassionate doctor I have ever seen, and I've seen too many to count. He goes above and beyond to truly listen to your symptoms and concerns, thoroughly explain any diagnosis and all options for treatment, and genuinely cares about his patients. I have sent my own parents to see Dr. Kreiner, recommended him to friends and would refer anyone in need of a physician who will listen and finally get to the bottom of your issue, no matter how complicated. And his staff is warm, compassionate and kind. Literally, THE BEST!

April 26th, 2012
I usually don't leave reviews but I thought it was necessary for Dr. Kreiner. I suffered with severe neck pain for 2 years until I went to see Dr. Kreiner. He is one of the nicest doctors I ever had, I never felt like I was a pest or a waste of time. 6 months I am pain free! All thanks to Dr. Kreiner. :) would recommend him to anyone.

October 24th, 2011
Doesn't care about his patients
Dr. Kreiner made me wait five days to get my pain medication refilled. I had two ruptured discs in my back and I was in excrutiating pain. His assistant said, "He is just so busy. I will remind him again!" FIVE DAYS!!! He doesn't care at all about his patients.