Overall Review

December 29th, 2015
Very attentive. Would definitely go back.

September 11th, 2014
incompetent DR
I have a simple case of polinital cyst and this supposed doctor took a look at it and says its not a polinital cyst and sends me away in less than two minutes of exam after two other doctors and an emergency room surgeon confirm the case. Every symptom points to it, but his narrow perception denied me any service which was greatly needed only to have a better surgeon confirm and remove. My reccomendation is find a real professional and kick this amateur out of the field which he obviously is underqualified for. Aside from his cold demeanor and lack of professionalism the office was clean and tidy.

December 9th, 2011
Excellent doctor who listens!
I've seen Dr. Kripke a few times now because I have a strong history of breast cancer in my family. While thankfully I've not had any problems, my OB sent me to Dr. Kripke to follow-up from a mammogram. He is so thorough and clearly explains things, and listens to my thoughts & concerns. Test results are also right at the tip of his fingers via computer in the exam rooms, which is nice. I highly recommend this doctor!

February 15th, 2011
Terrific Doc
Dr Kripke performed a mastectomy on me after a lumpectomy revealed my DCIS was more extensive than originally thought.He was kind, compassionate, and thorough. He called after hours and spent time (Friday night at 5:30) with me and my husband to make sure all of our questions were answered and that we understood the next steps.I recommend highly Dr. Kripke!

March 10th, 2010
Great doctor
Dr. Kripke performed my bilateral mastectomy. He was very compassionate about my cancer diagnosis and I appreciated his straighforward answers to my questions. He was quick to return calls, even if they were outside of regular office hours. I have recommended him to friends and family and always receive great feedback on him. Thanks Dr. Kripke!