Surgeons
255 W Lancaster Ave
Ste 332
Paoli, PA 19301
610-647-3077
Locations and availability (2)

|  incompetent DR  |  show details
by william bryan on Sep 11th, 2014

I have a simple case of polinital cyst and this supposed doctor took a look at it and says its not a polinital cyst and sends me away in less than two minutes of exam after two other doctors and an emergency room surgeon confirm the case. Every symptom points to it, but his narrow perception denied me any service which was greatly needed only to have a better surgeon confirm and remove. My reccomendation is find a real professional and kick this amateur out of the field which he obviously is underqualified for. Aside from his cold demeanor and lack of professionalism the office was clean and tidy.

|  Excellent doctor who listens!  |  show details
Dec 9th, 2011

I've seen Dr. Kripke a few times now because I have a strong history of breast cancer in my family. While thankfully I've not had any problems, my OB sent me to Dr. Kripke to follow-up from a mammogram. He is so thorough and clearly explains things, and listens to my thoughts & concerns. Test results are also right at the tip of his fingers via computer in the exam rooms, which is nice. I highly recommend this doctor!

|  Terrific Doc  |  show details
Feb 15th, 2011

Dr Kripke performed a mastectomy on me after a lumpectomy revealed my DCIS was more extensive than originally thought.He was kind, compassionate, and thorough. He called after hours and spent time (Friday night at 5:30) with me and my husband to make sure all of our questions were answered and that we understood the next steps.I recommend highly Dr. Kripke!

|  Great doctor  |  show details
by JJ on Mar 10th, 2010

Dr. Kripke performed my bilateral mastectomy. He was very compassionate about my cancer diagnosis and I appreciated his straighforward answers to my questions. He was quick to return calls, even if they were outside of regular office hours. I have recommended him to friends and family and always receive great feedback on him. Thanks Dr. Kripke!

|  Kripke Scott A Md  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Oct 10th, 2009 on insiderpages.com

My husband had an umbilical hernia repaired by Dr. Kripke and had a good experience. It was done in office in the surgical center at Paoli. ...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com