Colorectal Surgeons, Surgical Specialist, Plastic Surgery Specialist, Oncology Specialist (cancer)
Video profile
Main Line Hospital Paoli
255 W Lancaster Ave
Ste 332
Paoli, PA 19301
610-647-3077
Locations and availability (2)

|  Excellent doctor who listens!  |  show details
Dec 9th, 2011

I've seen Dr. Kripke a few times now because I have a strong history of breast cancer in my family. While thankfully I've not had any problems, my OB sent me to Dr. Kripke to follow-up from a mammogram. He is so thorough and clearly explains things, and listens to my thoughts & concerns. Test results are also right at the tip of his fingers via computer in the exam rooms, which is nice. I highly recommend this doctor!

|  Terrific Doc  |  show details
Feb 15th, 2011

Dr Kripke performed a mastectomy on me after a lumpectomy revealed my DCIS was more extensive than originally thought.He was kind, compassionate, and thorough. He called after hours and spent time (Friday night at 5:30) with me and my husband to make sure all of our questions were answered and that we understood the next steps.I recommend highly Dr. Kripke!

|  Great doctor  |  show details
by JJ on Mar 10th, 2010

Dr. Kripke performed my bilateral mastectomy. He was very compassionate about my cancer diagnosis and I appreciated his straighforward answers to my questions. He was quick to return calls, even if they were outside of regular office hours. I have recommended him to friends and family and always receive great feedback on him. Thanks Dr. Kripke!

|  Kripke Scott A Md  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Oct 10th, 2009 on insiderpages.com

My husband had an umbilical hernia repaired by Dr. Kripke and had a good experience. It was done in office in the surgical center at Paoli. ...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com