A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Kuennen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Kuennen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Kuennen, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Kuennen graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Kuennen has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Northland Hospital
- North Kansas City Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kuennen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 17 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Family Health Partners - 2 plans
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Scott H. Kuennen practice?
Dr. Scott Kuennen practices Family Medicine near Kansas City, MO.
See Kansas City Family Physicians.