A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Kuhnert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Kuhnert, MD, DABA is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Kuhnert graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Kuhnert has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
- Central Michigan Community Hospital
- POH Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kuhnert accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 4 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans