A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Kuhnert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Kuhnert is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kuhnert
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Kuhnert, DABA, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Kuhnert graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Kuhnert has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
- Covenant Medical Center Harrison
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Michael Kuhnert DABA and MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Scott M. Kuhnert practice?
- Dr. Scott Kuhnert has 2 office locations.
Dr. Scott Kuhnert practices Anesthesiology near Lansing, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Saginaw, MI.
See Lansing Anesthesiologists.