A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Kurtzman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Kurtzman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kurtzman
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kurtzman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Kurtzman, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Cancer (Breast Ductal Carcinoma)
- Breast Diseases
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Pathologic Neovascularization
Education & Awards
Dr. Kurtzman graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kurtzman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University of Connecticut Health Center
- Hartford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Kurtzman MD is a male Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Scott Kurtzman practice?
- Dr. Scott Kurtzman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Scott Kurtzman practices Surgery near Middlebury, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Waterbury, CT and Southbury, CT.
See Middlebury Surgeons.