A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Kurtzman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Kurtzman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kurtzman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kurtzman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Kurtzman, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Cancer (Breast Ductal Carcinoma)
- Breast Diseases
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Pathologic Neovascularization
Education & Awards
Dr. Kurtzman graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kurtzman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University of Connecticut Health Center
- Hartford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Kurtzman MD is a male Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Scott Kurtzman practice?
- Dr. Scott Kurtzman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Scott Kurtzman practices Surgery near Middlebury, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Waterbury, CT and Southbury, CT.
See Middlebury Surgeons.