A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Kurtzman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Kurtzman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Kurtzman, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Cancer (Breast Ductal Carcinoma)
- Breast Diseases
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Pathologic Neovascularization
Education & Awards
Dr. Kurtzman graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kurtzman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Waterbury Hospital Health Center
- Hartford Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kurtzman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 22 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Americhoice - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Scott H. Kurtzman practice?
Dr. Scott Kurtzman practices Surgery, Surgical Oncology, Vascular Surgery, Hematology & Oncology, Medical Oncology, and Hematology near Middlebury, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Southbury, CT and Waterbury, CT.
See Middlebury Surgeons, Middlebury Oncologists, and Middlebury Hematologists.