The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Scott Kurtzman
Dr. Scott Kurtzman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Southbury, CT, with other offices in Waterbury, CT and Middlebury, CT. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Kurtzman is affiliated with Waterbury Hospital Health Center, University of Connecticut Health Center and Hartford Hospital. Dr. Kurtzman has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Scott Kurtzman has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Scott Kurtzman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Southbury, CT.
Dr. Sohel Islam
Plastic Surgery, General Surgery
Southbury, CT 0.01 mi25
Dr. Jeanette Rivera
Obstetrics and Gynecology, General Surgery
Southbury, CT 0.01 mi16
Dr. Peter Zdankiewicz
Southbury, CT 0.21 mi23