Learn more about Dr. Scott Kurzer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Kurzer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kurzer
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Kurzer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Kurzer, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Kurzer graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Kurzer has 10 hospital affiliations:
- New Albany Surgical Hospital
- Grant Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott A Kurzer MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Scott A. Kurzer practice?
- Dr. Scott Kurzer has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Kurzer practices Family Medicine near Westerville, OH.
See Westerville Primary Care Doctors.