Learn more about Dr. Scott Kurzer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Kurzer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kurzer
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kurzer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Kurzer, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Kurzer graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Kurzer has 10 hospital affiliations:
- New Albany Surgical Hospital
- Grant Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott A Kurzer MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Scott A. Kurzer practice?
- Dr. Scott Kurzer has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Kurzer practices Family Medicine near Westerville, OH.
See Westerville Primary Care Doctors.