Learn more about Dr. Scott Kurzrok:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Kurzrok is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kurzrok
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Kurzrok Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Kurzrok graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kurzrok has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Eric Kurzrok DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Scott E. Kurzrok practice?
- Dr. Scott Kurzrok has 2 office locations.
Dr. Scott Kurzrok practices Family Medicine near Havertown, PA.
See Havertown Primary Care Doctors.