Learn more about Dr. Scott Kurzrok:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Kurzrok is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kurzrok
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Kurzrok Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Kurzrok graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kurzrok has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Eric Kurzrok DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Scott E. Kurzrok practice?
- Dr. Scott Kurzrok has 2 office locations.
Dr. Scott Kurzrok practices Family Medicine near Havertown, PA.
See Havertown Primary Care Doctors.