A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Kuwada:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Kuwada is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Kuwada, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Tumor Surpressor Gene (Adenomatous Polyposis Coli
Education & Awards
Dr. Kuwada graduated from University of Hawaii, Honolulu. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kuwada has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Queens Medical Center
- University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott K Kuwada MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Scott K. Kuwada practice?
- Dr. Scott Kuwada has 5 office locations.
Dr. Scott Kuwada practices Gastroenterology near Honolulu, HI.
Additional practice locations include: Salt Lake City, UT.
See Honolulu Gastroenterologists.