Overall Review

3.2

September 7th, 2016
My wife had internet access
I was having issues with abdominal pain and was forced in by my wife to see an after hours Dr. Dr K was thorough and kind and was actually the only person I saw that day who was paying attention to what was actually going on with me instead of making assumptions based on average results. unfortunatly I had to go into the ER for the CT scan he ordered and the ER Dr dismissed everything he said although he did begrudgingly send me in for the scan when I pressed that it was the only reason I was talking to him. the results came back just as Dr K thought they would, but my less than awesome primary care Dr has yet to take any action. I wish I knew how to make Dr K my primary care Dr in this particular medical institute.

June 6th, 2016
Dr. Kwiatkowski is attentive during the visit when you see him face-to-face. He is very courteous and nice as well. But he promptly forgets anything about you once you are no longer in his office. He is very slow to respond to emails, and I can tell he doesn't remember much about my health or me when he does respond to emails as the questions he asks are all front and center in my chart and if he would have even briefly looked at my chart, he would not have asked follow-up questions he did ask in response to my emails.