Dr. Scott Kwiatkowski DO Patient Reviews

• 3 reviews

December 27th, 2016
Very nice, good doctor, but...
Dr. Kwiatkowski has been my doctor for three years and has consistently been very nice, pleasant, attentive, and overall a good doctor. But. He's always at least an hour late to every appointment, forgets what we discussed the moment my appointment is over, and is terrible about responding to emails. I wonder if his nurse is answering his emails for him, at least occasionally, because the responses make no sense given what we discussed or the information in my file. Despite really loving his as a doctor, I chose another GP hoping for better time management and follow up communications.

September 7th, 2016
My wife had internet access
I was having issues with abdominal pain and was forced in by my wife to see an after hours Dr. Dr K was thorough and kind and was actually the only person I saw that day who was paying attention to what was actually going on with me instead of making assumptions based on average results. unfortunatly I had to go into the ER for the CT scan he ordered and the ER Dr dismissed everything he said although he did begrudgingly send me in for the scan when I pressed that it was the only reason I was talking to him. the results came back just as Dr K thought they would, but my less than awesome primary care Dr has yet to take any action. I wish I knew how to make Dr K my primary care Dr in this particular medical institute.

June 6th, 2016
Dr. Kwiatkowski is attentive during the visit when you see him face-to-face. He is very courteous and nice as well. But he promptly forgets anything about you once you are no longer in his office. He is very slow to respond to emails, and I can tell he doesn't remember much about my health or me when he does respond to emails as the questions he asks are all front and center in my chart and if he would have even briefly looked at my chart, he would not have asked follow-up questions he did ask in response to my emails.