A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Bernstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Bernstein, Internal Medicine - all ages is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Bernstein graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bernstein has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Thompson Peak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott L Bernstein MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Scott L. Bernstein practice?
- Dr. Scott Bernstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Bernstein practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Geriatric Doctors.