Dr. Scott Bernstein, MD
Internal Medicine - all ages

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Terrific show details Terrific
Jan 2nd, 2014

Dr. Bernstein is the epitome of a fantastic physician. I feel very strongly about the dedication he has to medicine and each one of his patients. He does not just shove pills down my throat to fix my symptoms, but explains the root of the diagnosis and what I can do to change it. He is a GENIUS and will spend any amount of time necessary with you to make sure you understand what he is saying and what he (and oneself) can do to help with the issue. THANK YOU DR. SCOTT BERNSTEIN for actually caring and treating/taking care of your PATIENTS, not just their DISEASE!!

Excellence show details Excellence
by MR on Apr 17th, 2010

I have used the services of numerous doctors over the years. Without hesitation Dr. Bernstein is above and beyond all others on my list. Some have been better than others but he stands out in all of the things I have looked for in a doctor. Knowledge, time spent, caring, accessibility and thoroughness.

Highly Recommend show details Highly Recommend
Nov 11th, 2009

He is very thorough and knowledgeable. Never feel hurried. He takes as much time as necessary. I trust his opinions. Caring individual not the standard "factory line" visit.