A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Fuchs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Fuchs is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fuchs
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fuchs Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Fuchs, DO, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Fuchs graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Fuchs has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Jefferson HospitalPhiladelphia, Pennysylvania
- Nazareth HospitalPhiladelphia, Pennsylvania
- Frankford HospitalPhiladelphia, Pennsylvania
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Lee Fuchs DO and MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Scott L. Fuchs practice?
- Dr. Scott Fuchs has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Fuchs practices Cardiovascular Disease near Naples, FL.
See Naples Cardiologists.