Learn more about Dr. Scott Fuchs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Fuchs is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Fuchs, DO, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Fuchs graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Fuchs has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Jefferson HospitalPhiladelphia, Pennysylvania
- Nazareth HospitalPhiladelphia, Pennsylvania
- Frankford HospitalPhiladelphia, Pennsylvania
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Lee Fuchs DO and MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Scott L. Fuchs practice?
- Dr. Scott Fuchs has 2 office locations.
Dr. Scott Fuchs practices Cardiovascular Disease near Naples, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Bonita Springs, FL.
See Naples Cardiologists.