Dr. Scott Gottlieb MD Patient Reviews

Superb
Thorough, Responsie, Very knowageable

April 8th, 2015
The Best, Most Compassionate Physician ever. KIND and SKILLED
I have been going to Dr. Scott Gottlieb for 13 years at the least for severe arthritic pain and fibromyalgia. I followed him as his practice enlarged, NO change in care, if not BETTER. He is as kind as compassionate as he was then. Highly skilled with epidurals with as little pain as possible. I highly recommend him above and beyond any of my Dr.'s. Double board certified in anesthesiology and pain management. Accepts many insurances including Medicare which I am not near yet.

December 31st, 2014
Best pain management doctor I've ever been to.

July 23rd, 2014
Very caring doctor, BUT -
I agree with all the very good things that patients have said about Dr. Gottlieb, but I sure wish he would do some kind of examination occasionally in addition to asking me how I feel and writing me prescriptions.

March 18th, 2014
Thebest diagnostitian, pain management, epidurals fluroscopy guided
Not one bad thing to say about Dr. Scott Gottlieb. His bedside manner is 5 star, he diagnoses problems immediately and he knows the cures for them. Kind, helpful, caring and gentle for epidurals. He uses fluoroscopy guidance which is a must for the best benefit of an epidural. We both highly recommend Dr. Gottlieb, we only wish there were more Dr.'s out there like him. ^5 Scott Gottlieb MD Montebello, NY Pain Management and Anesthesiology Board Certified.

February 3rd, 2014
The best, most caring doctor EVER!
We only have excellent things to say about Dr. Scott Gottlieb!!! He is compassionate, highly educated, cares about his patients and is skilled. He makes you feel comfortable the minute he sits and speaks to you. Don't hesitate using him, he is the BEST!!! Thanks for the superb care you give to both of us Dr. Gottlieb.

September 3rd, 2012
Jenn
I can't thank Dr. Gottlieb enough. He is so caring and honest. His staff is wonderful

July 13th, 2012
I give this doctor an overall excellent rating as I have been visiting Dr. Gottlieb since 2009. His staff is accomodating, professional and courteous.

May 24th, 2012
NEVER LEAVING DR GOTTLIEB
I saw Dr Gottlieb one year ago and had a wonderful experience with him. When I developed new onset neck pain I was referred to Nyack Hospital by my internist. Since I lived closer to Nyack I decided to go there. BIG MISTAKE!!! Dr Patel was nothing like Dr Gottlieb. Lets say I only went there once and immediately followed up with Dr Gottlieb.

April 5th, 2012
Sam
Cant say enough good things about Dr. Gottlieb. I recommend that anyone with back pain see him. In my opinion there is not a more caring or knowledgable physician .

March 27th, 2012
Lori
Dr Gottlieb is amazing!!! He took the time to explain my problem and discuss the options. He is honest and caring. His staff is exceptional and he is very pleasant on the eyes.

October 28th, 2011
Highly Recommend Dr Gottlieb
Dr Gottlieb is the most compassionate and caring physician that I have encountered. I have been with him for two years. At no time has he not answered my calls. I was surprised to see the previous post. Given the nature of his practice he has to be careful not to allow abuse of pain medications. Reading that posting it appears that the patient was likely abusing their medications. If you want a physician who will listen and help you manage your pain then Dr Gottlieb is for you. If your looking for a pill pusher than you should keep looking.