A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Lee has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Altru Hospital
- Palo Alto Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lee accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 7 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 6 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Dakota - 37 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Scott L. Lee practice?
Dr. Scott Lee practices Surgery near Grand Forks, ND.
Additional practice locations include: Palo Alto, CA.
See Grand Forks Surgeons.