Dr. Scott Smith Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Scott Smith?

Find someone else

Posted on September 19th, 2015

I have been with Doctor Smith for many years. Aside from a complete miss on a hernia Doctor Smith is fine and seems to do the work required by doctors to stay up on the latest things. His office staff and nurses on the other hand are absolutely the worst. His office is so poorly run that it's just too hard to stay with him. It is next to impossible to get a live person on the phone and their message machine must be overloaded because they refuse to return any messages that are left on the machine. You walk up to the front desk and the ladies look at you like you are nothing but a bother. I felt like I had to tie Dr Smith down to to get him to spend a few minutes with me and when I told him about some of the concerns he had mentioned to me in previous visits he seemed surprised. All of this should be in my patient history but IT DOESN'T DO ANY GOOD IF YOU DON'T READ IT BEFORE I COME IN TO SEE YOU. They overbook the office and are very good at collecting money but after that you are just another body with money signs over your head. Is it really that difficult to call in a prescription? How hard can it possibly be? I left 4 messaged with the office and went down there twice to pick it up and they just couldn't seem to get it together. Do yourself a favor, find a doctor that has the time to actually care about the patient.

Posted on June 12th, 2014