Learn more about Dr. Scott Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Smith is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smith
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Smith Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Smith, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Smith has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital
- Presb Orthopaedic Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott L Smith MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Scott L. Smith practice?
- Dr. Scott Smith has 6 office locations.
Dr. Scott Smith practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Huntersville, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Cornelius, NC and Denver, NC.
See Huntersville Surgeons and Huntersville Orthopedic Surgeons.