A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Laker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Laker, Minimally Invasive & Weight Loss Surgery is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Laker, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Adjustable Gastric Band Surgery
- Gastric Bypass Gastrojejunostomy
- Weight Loss Surgery Bariatric Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Laker graduated from Boston University . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Laker has 21 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott A Laker MD is a male Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Scott A. Laker practice?
- Dr. Scott Laker has 3 office locations.
Dr. Scott Laker practices Surgery near West Bloomfield, MI.
See West Bloomfield Surgeons.