A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Laker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Laker, Minimally Invasive & Weight Loss Surgery is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Laker
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Laker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Laker, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
- Gallbladder Surgery
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Hiatal Hernia
- Inguinal Hernia
- Laser Surgery
- Morbid Obesity
- Umbilical Hernia
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Laker graduated from Boston University School of Medicine , - Graduation Date. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Laker has 19 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott A Laker MD is a male Surgeon and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Scott A. Laker practice?
- Dr. Scott Laker has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Laker practices Surgery near West Bloomfield, MI.
See West Bloomfield Surgeons.