A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Langenburg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Langenburg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Langenburg
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Langenburg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Langenburg, MD is board certified in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Adolescent Psychiatry
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Langenburg graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Langenburg has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott E Langenburg MD is a male Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Scott E. Langenburg practice?
- Dr. Scott Langenburg has 2 office locations.
Dr. Scott Langenburg practices Surgery and Pediatric Surgery near Toledo, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.
See Toledo Surgeons and Toledo Pediatric Surgeons.