Dr. Scott Edward Langenburg MD is a male Pediatrician, has 19 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Pediatric Surgery, Trauma Surgery, and Pediatrics.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Langenburg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Langenburg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Langenburg, MD is board certified in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Laproscopic Surgery Laparoscopy and Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Langenburg graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Langenburg has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Langenburg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Anthem - 12 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Paramount Healthcare - 13 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 5 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 22 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Scott E. Langenburg practice?
Dr. Scott Langenburg practices Surgery, Pediatric Surgery, Trauma Surgery, and Pediatrics near Toledo, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Grosse Pointe, MI.
See Toledo Surgeons, Toledo Pediatric Surgeons, and Toledo Pediatricians.