A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Larson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Larson is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Larson
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Larson, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Larson graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Larson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bronson Methodist Hospital
- Bronson LakeView Hospital
- Bronson Vicksburg Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott D Larson MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Scott D. Larson practice?
- Dr. Scott Larson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Scott Larson practices Emergency Medicine near Kalamazoo, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Paw Paw, MI and Allegan, MI.
See Kalamazoo Emergency Physicians.