A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Otto Lauter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lauter
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lauter Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Otto Lauter, FACP, FHM, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Lauter graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Lauter has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Lancaster Regional Medical Center
- Lancaster General, Women & Babies Hosp.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Otto Scott Lauter FACP, FHM, and MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Otto S. Lauter practice?
- Dr. Otto Lauter has 1 office location.
Dr. Otto Lauter practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Lancaster, PA.
See Lancaster Internists and Lancaster Geriatric Doctors.