A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. O Lauter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. O Lauter, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lauter graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Lauter has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Lancaster Regional Medical Center
- Lancaster General, Women & Babies Hosp.
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lauter accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- UPMC Health Plan - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 9 plans