A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Otto Lauter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Otto Lauter, FACP, FHM, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Lauter graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Lauter has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Lancaster Regional Medical Center
- Lancaster General, Women & Babies Hosp.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Otto Scott Lauter FACP, FHM, and MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Otto S. Lauter practice?
- Dr. Otto Lauter has 1 office location.
Dr. Otto Lauter practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Lancaster, PA.
See Lancaster Internists and Lancaster Geriatric Doctors.