A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Lawson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Lawson is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lawson
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Lawson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Laser Hair Removal
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lawson graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Lawson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital
- Florida Hospital Orlando
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott David Lawson DDS and MD is a male Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Scott D. Lawson practice?
- Dr. Scott Lawson has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Lawson practices Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Palm Coast, FL.
See Palm Coast Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons and Palm Coast Dentists.