Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon, Surgical Specialist, Dentist

This guy is scary! Do your research... show details This guy is scary! Do your research...
Oct 23rd, 2011

I dislike writing negative comments about a Dr but he frightens me and don't want others to experience it. I also had a bad experience with a tooth extraction that had remaining roots left. He also rushed me when I returned for a follow up. Money did seem to be the most important concern. I did end up going to another surgeon to fix the remaining problems. After doing some research after the fact, I see that he is known for this type of service. He seemed nice initially but that changed

Worst Doctor on on the planet show details Worst Doctor on on the planet
Aug 22nd, 2011

Dr.Lawson caused me perment damage when I had my four wisdom teeth extracted. I now have no feeling in my bottom jaw and lip. He severed a nerve that was no where close to the teeth he was extracting.I went in for a consulation and all he did was look at the extra, not my mouth. He did not go over any side effects with me what so ever.I felt like I was a dollar sign. This guy needs to to lose his license. He will continue to hurt people. He is only in this business for the money, he does not care about his patients. I know longer can kiss my two kids and feel there warm cheeks. Please be aware of the doctor.

Unbiased opinion show details Unbiased opinion
Jan 10th, 2011

Dr. Lawson was very professional and has the credentials to prove it. We felt better knowing he is also a medical doctor.

Worst Experience Ever show details Worst Experience Ever
Aug 26th, 2010

I came in for a schedule consult and waited for almost 2 and a half hours. When I was finaly seen by the doctor he treated me like a dollar sign and rushed me into having the proceedure done. I explained to him I wanted to think about this since I may want to have a consult with the endodontis. He in his expert opinion advised me that the tooth could not be saved and numbed me during the consult. Than one of his assistance that barley spoke english usherded me up to the front desk to pay the almost $600.00 for a single tooth extraction. Durning the proceedure I did not feel that the doctor was to concerned about me and was coninuesly talking about some TV show or movie with another assistant a male this time. I called back two days later because I felt roots remaining in my extraction site. I again recived poor treatment from him and he explained to me this is normal and pain will go away ina few day. It did not I went to another Oral surgeon who extracted the remaining TWO ROOTS yes TWO roots. I WILL NEVER GO TO GREENBERG AGAIN AND I PERSONALY BELIVE DR. SCOTT LAWSON needs to go back to school or hang it up as an oral surgeon. I have researched him and he acctualy sits on the board for dentistry SCARRY INDEED!!! WORST DENTIST EVER!!!