A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Lederhaus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Lederhaus, Neurological Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Lederhaus, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Lederhaus graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lederhaus has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Casa Colina Hospital for Rehabilitation Medicine
- Foothill Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Lederhaus MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Scott Lederhaus practice?
- Dr. Scott Lederhaus has 3 office locations.
Dr. Scott Lederhaus practices Neurological Surgery near Pomona, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Arcadia, CA.
See Pomona Neurological Surgeons.