A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Lederhaus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Lederhaus, Neurological Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Lederhaus, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Lederhaus graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lederhaus has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Casa Colina Hospital for Rehabilitation Medicine
- Foothill Presbyterian Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lederhaus accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 93 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 14 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Scott Lederhaus practice?
Dr. Scott Lederhaus practices Neurological Surgery near Pomona, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Arcadia, CA.
See Pomona Neurological Surgeons.