A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Leibowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Leibowitz, Internist, Psychiatrist, Emergency Physician is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Leibowitz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Sleep Disorders
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Leibowitz graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Leibowitz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Piedmont Fayette Hospital
- Piedmont Hospital
- Affiliated with Piedmont Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Michael Leibowitz MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Scott M. Leibowitz practice?
- Dr. Scott Leibowitz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Scott Leibowitz practices Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Internists and Atlanta Sleep Medicine Doctors.