Dr. Scott Leibowitz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Scott Leibowitz?

Posted on April 13th, 2017

Excellent diagnostic Dr . Carefully listens to the patient. Thoroughly analyzes the problem and comes up with a workable plan that is helpful. By far one of the best physicians in Atlanta

Sleeping through the night because of Dr. Leibowitz

Posted on September 4th, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Leibowitz for 5 years. Had sleep problems my whole life (I am 62). Saw several sleep docs over the years who gave me medications, but they only worked sporatically. Dr. Leibowitz was more thorough and did sleep studies. Diagnosed me with delayed phase sleep onset disorder and prescribed a very different medication. I finally felt "sleepy", which I had never felt before. He put me on CPAP and I have been sleeping much better ever since. He has a great bedside manner and is interested in knowing your overall health and how it affects sleep. Great doctor!!!

TERRIBLE ETHICS

Posted on February 7th, 2014

I went to the Dunwoody/Northside office for the first time to see a doctor I had seen before. They use tablets for registration which is better than paper in my view, but, there were two screens for "accept these terms" and I blithely accepted the 1st but when I got to the 2nd screen I decided to quickly scroll through the lengthy terms. They actually said you must accept that they can use your medical information and contact information for fundraising, not only for this practice but for any "affiliates". When I said I would not accept that, they said I couldn't see the doctor. THIS IS THE MOST UNETHICAL THING I HAVE EVER SEEN IN A DOCTOR'S OFFICE. I left, never to return.

Sensitive listener.

Posted on September 9th, 2013

He is truly concerned with your overall health. He presents clear options for resolution of your health issue. He is affable, approachable and knowledgeable. The references for additional health issues, out of his expertise, have been excellent. He is never too proud to say he will check something out, if he doesn't know or hasn't heard of something you bring up.

Rare: great physician, great bedside manner

Posted on March 9th, 2013

Dr. Scott Leibowitz was recommended to me by my primary care doctor. I have had difficulty sleeping for years. In the past, the answer has always been to take a drug to help me sleep. No one has been able to help my insomnia. Dr. Leibowitz is a sleep disorder specialist. He works with sleep apnea patients, but he also treats people like me. During my visit with his staff, I learned he sees patients for all types of sleep disorders, and he apparently is great at helping people sleep; I say this because I mentioned his name to a friend of mine while singing his praises. My friend apparently sees him, too, but for sleep apnea! Clinically, he knows his stuff! He spent quite a while in the room with me talking about my sleep habits and such. He was very complete in his assessment and made me feel important. He wasn't in a rush, like many doctors these days, but sat and engaged me in a conversation about my health and possible solutions. He used language I understood and encouraged me. I will be recommending him to my friends and family.

Posted on December 17th, 2015