A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. L Levin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. L Levin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Bone Cancer
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Ganglion Cysts
- Skull Base Cancer
- Tarsal Tunnel Syndrome
- Tennis Elbow
- Trigger Finger Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Levin graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Levin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. L Scott Levin MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. L S. Levin practice?
- Dr. L Levin has 5 office locations.
Dr. L Levin practices Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Plastic Surgeons and Philadelphia Surgeons.