Dr. Scott Levine MD Patient Reviews

3.4

• Good
  • Bad

June 22nd, 2017
This Doctor is a very bad man!!!!
This Doctor is a very bad man!!!!! He touched me inappropriately and then laughed about it. I was referred to him by a friend who had the same experience but was too scared to say anything until I told her what happened to me. Then I began searching the internet and i see more women who have had the same issue. and it looks like this man has two restraining orders against him from other women. He should be in jail!!!!!

June 13th, 2017
Bad Doctor
Dr. Levine is only practicing medicine to see ow much money he can get out of you selling you all of his own magic products. He will tell you that you will lose weight, feel better, live longer, never get cancer,,,, What a joke, As long as you keep giving him thousands of dollars he will keep selling you his feel good medicine. None of it worked and then he got insulted and was rude when I told him that was not seeing results. After a year trying everything he sold me and spending a fortune, I had to write this review hopefully keeping other people from getting scammed. His web site ThinDoctor.com...stay away from this fraud..

June 2nd, 2017
Con Man
Dr. Levine is a con man. I read about his weight loss medicine on the internet on his web site ThinDoctor.com and have gone to him for over a year. He recommended his own proprietary formulas that are NOT approved by the FDA said they were safe and worked. It cost me thousands of dollars for all of things he put me on and I have lost no weight and feel worse than I ever have in my life. He has an excuse for everything and just wants me to buy something else he is selling. Bad Person!!!

August 9th, 2016
I have and will always refer family and friends to Dr. Levine. Dr. Levine and staff have always been so kind to us and taken such great care of our health. Thanks!

April 8th, 2016
He was my all time favorite until I fell on extremely hard times....
This guy always had my back until my ex- husband decided to stop paying the correct amount of alimony..bills begin to pile up...I did everything in my power to work with this office..wanting nothing more than to bring my account to zero..so very disappointed in this guy and saddened that our relationship has come to this...good doctors are hard to find in Orlando..and he was a gem.

March 20th, 2014
Disappointed in this once brilliant doctor and friend
My relationship with Dr. Scott Levine was great until I suffered a devastating financial blow..I miss him and Jamie terribly but have recently found an outstanding couple of doctors. He is extremely costly..but worth every dollar.

April 23rd, 2013
Hepled get my energy back!
Dr. Levine was excellent. Saw both my husband and I for the first time last fall. We will be patients for life! He was able to help my husband, Bob, sleep better. Dr. Levine helped me get my energy back when he tested my hormones and I even lost 16 pounds on his diet. He spends a great deal of time with his patients. I did not have to see an assistant! Saw only the doctor. Great doctor!

June 27th, 2012
Awesome Physician, Truly Cares About His Patients
You will never find a Doc that has more concern and love for his patients than this guy. Genuinely wants to help you live as long as possible, he goes the extra mile!

April 6th, 2012
Exceptional doctor
Dr Levine is one of the most caring doctors I've seen. He took the time to really listen to my concerns and was able to get me back into what I think is the best health of my life!

July 5th, 2010
Scott is unlike most. He is a doctor who knows your name. You feel as though he is seeing you and only you. I would put my life in his hands anytime. I just wish they took more insurance.

November 6th, 2009