A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Levy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Levy
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Levy, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Levy graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Levy has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Desert Regional Medical Center
- Eisenhower Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Alan Levy MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Scott A. Levy practice?
- Dr. Scott Levy has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Levy practices Anesthesiology near Rancho Mirage, CA.
See Rancho Mirage Anesthesiologists.