Learn more about Dr. Scott Lichty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Lichty is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Lichty, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lichty graduated from University of South Dakota , Vermillion.
Dr. Lichty has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Pioneer Memorial Hospital - CAH
- Sanford Sheldon Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Alan Lichty MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Scott A. Lichty practice?
- Dr. Scott Lichty has 5 office locations.
Dr. Scott Lichty practices Family Medicine near Sanborn, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Sheldon, IA and Hartley, IA.
See Sanborn Family Physicians.