Learn more about Dr. Scott Lichty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Lichty is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lichty
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lichty Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Lichty, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lichty graduated from University of South Dakota , Vermillion.
Dr. Lichty has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Pioneer Memorial Hospital - CAH
- Sanford Sheldon Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Alan Lichty MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Scott A. Lichty practice?
- Dr. Scott Lichty has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Lichty practices Family Medicine near Sheldon, IA.
See Sheldon Family Physicians.