Learn more about Dr. Scott Lichty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Lichty is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lichty
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Lichty Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Lichty, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lichty graduated from University of South Dakota , Vermillion.
Dr. Lichty has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Pioneer Memorial Hospital - CAH
- Sanford Sheldon Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Alan Lichty MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Scott A. Lichty practice?
- Dr. Scott Lichty has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Lichty practices Family Medicine near Sheldon, IA.
See Sheldon Primary Care Doctors.