Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Scott Lieberman
Dr. Scott Lieberman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Thompsons Station, TN, with other offices in Franklin, TN and Nashville, TN. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Lieberman is affiliated with Saint Thomas Midtown Hospital, TriStar Southern Hills Medical Center and St Thomas Hospital. Dr. Lieberman has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Scott Lieberman has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Scott Lieberman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Thompsons Station, TN.
Dr. Christopher Dodd
Pediatrics, Internal Medicine
Thompsons Station, TN 3.41 mi8
Dr. John Maloof
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Spring Hill, TN 3.73 mi32
Dr. John Ververis
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Spring Hill, TN 3.74 mi30