Surgical Specialist, Plastic Surgery Specialist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by Lara on Jan 10th, 2014

Wish I would have read these reviews before I let Dr. Quack near me. I was referred to him by my doctor after he retired. Biggest mistake ever!! Nothing he did was right and of course "not his fault" I wouldn't let my worst enemy near this doctor. Weirdo! I didn't even want to give him the one star required to move ahead with this review!

by ALynn on Feb 23rd, 2013

I am 9 weeks post-op following a breast reduction and very pleased with the results. There have been no major complications or unexpected concerns. Prior to my surgery, I sat down with Dr. Lindley and we discussed the results I was seeking. My pre-op size was 36F. The objective was to relieve stress from my upper back and shoulders and to reduce my breast size as much as possible. Dr. Lindley was very thorough in discussing the surgery and post-op expectation during the initial exam. I had a clear understanding that it would be impossible to determine where my final size would end up at until after the swelling had subsided. This was understandable considering that my breast size increases and decreases as my weight fluctuates and because the recovery process is quite lengthy… anything can change. 9 weeks post-op and I am currently at a 36D, my shoulders and upper back feel much lighter and I'm happy to report this one procedure gives a much more youthful appearance to my overall physique. I found Dr. Lindley's bedside manner to be very professional and pleasant. The day of my surgery, Dr. Lindley visited with me prior to the surgery and checked on me a couple hours post-op, as well as the following morning when he discharged me. I feel that he has monitored my recovery closely. I've also found his nurse and the rest of the staff at his office to be very professional and friendly.

|  Crooked breasts after implant  |  show details
Jun 2nd, 2012

Breasts are totally different sizes. 1 nipple is higher than the other. I should have gone back to get them fixed. His nurse talked me into a large C when I only wanted a medium C.

|  HORRIBLE  |  show details
May 12th, 2012

His breast augmentations turn out horrible!!!! Choose a different doctor!!!!

|  Autocorrect fail  |  show details
Jan 24th, 2012

The last sentence in my previous post (Bad experience) was supposed to say, "He's in the same office as this Dr."

|  Bad experience  |  show details
Jan 24th, 2012

I had breast reduction surgery performed by Dr Lindley. The surgery required a 23 hour observation stay in the hospital. The ENTIRE day of the procedure I complained about the bandage being so tight on the left side that I was having a hard time breathing. When the nurse called him, he told her to give me a shot of morphine!! I couldn't breathe, I wasn't in pain! The day I was supposed to be discharged home, he removed the bandages to see what was causing the bandage to feel so tight. My left breast was about 3X bigger than the right! I had to have another surgery because there were 3 places in my left breast that were still bleeding. I had to stay in the hospital an extra night and my blood pressure steadily dropped lower and lower. The day I was supposed to be discharged (after the second surgery), he ran some lab tests and found that my hematocrit was very low ( probably from bleeding for nearly 24 hours). After receiving 2 pints of blood, I finally got to leave at around 5:30 on day 3! He has been very rushed at all of my post-op appointments and doesn't bother to ask how I feel or if I'm happy with the results, which by the way, I'm not! I was supposed to be a C cup, but everytime I measure, I'm a D cup!! If you want a good breast surgeon, see Dr. Clayton. He's in the same office as this jerk.

Jan 4th, 2012

Myself and 2 of my friends have had breast augmentation by Dr. Lindley. All 3 of us are unhappy with our results. All 3 of us have talked to him about our feelings. He did not try to solve any of these issues. He actually said they were not his fault and nothing he did wrong in the surgery, which to me is weird because my natural breasts didn't have a dent in them. I WOULD NOT suggest him to anyone!!!!!!!! Go elsewhere, he doesn't seem to care about anything besides the paycheck.

May 5th, 2010

I made the biggest mistake of my life using Dr. Lindley as my surgeon. I have since gone to 2 different plastic surgeons that said the scarring that was left was completely unnecessary and should have been very minimal. I do not suggest this doctor to anyone!