A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Loeliger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Loeliger is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Loeliger, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Loeliger graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Loeliger has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Contra Costa Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Frederick Loeliger MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Scott F. Loeliger practice?
- Dr. Scott Loeliger has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Loeliger practices Family Medicine near Martinez, CA.
See Martinez Family Physicians.