A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Loessin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Loessin, Plastic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Loessin, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Loessin graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Loessin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Halifax Medical Center
- Florida Hospital - Ormond Memorial
- Halifax County Medical Center - Atlantic Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott James Loessin MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Scott J. Loessin practice?
- Dr. Scott Loessin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Scott Loessin practices Plastic Surgery near Daytona Beach, FL.
See Daytona Beach Plastic Surgeons.