A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Lorch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Lorch, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lorch graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Lorch has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Chester County Hospital
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Andrew Lorch MD is a male Pediatrician, has 15 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Scott A. Lorch practice?
- Dr. Scott Lorch has 5 office locations.
Dr. Scott Lorch practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: West Chester, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians.