Dr. Scott Love Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Scott Love?

November 11th, 2013

Excellent

February 2nd, 2012

found new doctor

This doctor's attitude towards us changed recently. Not sure what is wrong. I read some of the ratings about not being religious. But we found a new doctor who is more caring .

December 13th, 2011

Highly Recommended

I have been seeing Dr. Love for many years now. I have never had an issue getting an appointment ever! He must have some awesome people managing his schedule because I have never had to wait nor did I ever feel like I was rushed. He sits down and listens to everything that you have to say and addresses it an easy to understand way. I have never left the office feeling confused. I believe he goes above and beyond to make you feel at ease and does everything he can to reassure you. I have and would always recommend him to anyone looking for a wonderful, pleasant, and thorough Family doctor.

December 5th, 2011

Will never go back. Finding a new doctor

After going to this doctor for some 12 odd years him knowing I am an atheists old me to start going to church. I am completely shocked and offended by this doctor and am looking for others. Religion and politics should never be talked about in any situation including health. Maybe he needs diversity training.

December 31st, 2009

Very disappointing

I went to Dr. Love when my longtime family doctor retired. I was having painful leg cramps at night. After waiting for over one hour for Dr. Love to see me, he came in didn't even introduce himself. I told him about my leg cramps and, without saying a word, wrote a prescription for quinine which seemed very odd to me. I asked him how long I would have to take it and he replied that I would have to take it for the rest of my life! Common sense told me that his treatment didn't make sense so I did some research on it. I quickly learned that quinine had, long ago, been prescribed for cramps but that such treatment had been discontinued many decades ago when it was found that it causes permanent side-effects. In fact, it could ruin someone's hearing if used for a long period of time. I then learned that my mother-in-law had, in fact, been put on quinine for the exact same symptom thirty or forty years ago and her hearing actually had been permanently damaged. I also found out that most pharmacists will refuse to fill a prescription for quinine to treat cramps because it is so harmful. I asked our local pharmacist about it and he was amazed that Dr. Love didn't know that. If I had listened to Dr. Love, I would be on quinine for the rest of my life and my hearing may have been ruined by now. I ignored his advice and the cramps simply went away on their own within a week or two. There was also something else that troubled me about Dr. Love; in my opinion, his behavior was very odd. He walked in the room and stood there staring at me in a very strange way, in my opinion, without saying a word and as if I wasn't even there. It was creepy, in my opinion. When he finally did speak, he was not friendly at all and I felt uneasy about the whole experience. Needless to say, I would never go back to Dr. Love.

October 13th, 2017