Dr. Scott Lowry Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Scott Lowry?

Binge Eating Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Scott Lowry?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 20th, 2016

dr. lowry is a thoughtful and compassionate doctor. I believe he is one of a kind.

August 9th, 2016

The best Doctor out there

You could not find a kinder, more compassionate Doctor. He never makes you feel rushed. He will take the time to investigate any concerns you have that he is not sure of. I would recommend Dr Lowry to anyone looking for a top notch Doctor as he is the best!!

August 1st, 2016

GREAT DOCTOR

We have been with Dr Lowry for over 10 years we will remain with him till he retires ! He is funny and a pleasent dr he has never been wrong with his diagnoses and i he has to get back to you he gets back with you right away! never have a hard time getting in his office ! We also conciter him a friend Christmas time we bring cookies to the office they always thank us and gobble them up lol . I always recommend Dr Lowery to all my friends and family he is a well liked Doctor!

June 2nd, 2016

great doctor

Great doctor....have been seeing him for 18 years. He has saved my life more than twice. The first time he discovered heart trouble and I had a quad bypass. The second time he caught a problem with my blood count and we found out that I have CML. I have been dealing with this since 2012 and I am still going strong thanks to Dr. Lowery.

May 30th, 2016

Fantastic, caring Family Doctor

I can not speak highly enough about Dr Lowry and his staff. He is never in a hurry, explains things so you can understand it and lets you participate in your own care. He makes you feel like his only patient. He is kind, gentle and very easy to talk to. He is like an old fashioned Doctor who truly cares about his patients and is not in this profession for the money or glory. Very down to earth and receptive to his patients and their questions and concerns.

May 21st, 2013

Finally a doctor who listens!

I left my previous doctor because I felt rushed and unheard at office visits. I chose Dr Lowry's practice on the recomendations of my two daughters-in-law who see Meva Kennedy PA-C. I have been with her for a year. I can honestly say I am completely satisfied with the care I have received. The staff is friendly and the atmosphere is homey and comfortable. Meva is knowlegable and professional, inspiring confidence with her compassion and ability to make medical issues easy to understand and directions easy to follow. I highly recommend this office if you are looking for caring professionals who know how to listen and communicate effectively. The rural feeling Peotone location is a long drive for me but absolutely worth it and Dr Lowry is part of the Advocate medical group so he is affiliated with state of the art hospitals and medical facilities convenient to me in the south suburbs. I LOVE this practice and highly recommend it to you.

July 27th, 2011

Staff

What I disliked about this clinic is the fact that the nurse is beisdes ugly nasty. She didn't wear gloves when she drew my blood or gave my children their shots! Also when she drew my blood she dug in for my vein like if i was just a peice of meat! I expected the RN to have gloves and be professional. If you ever go here ask for the Medical Assistant to take care of you NOT THE RN!

February 13th, 2011

This Doctor is Wonderful

Doctor Lowry has a wonderful bedside manner. He takes time to LISTEN. I myself have to go and see him often and I never feel like I'm a bother. I am a self diagnoser which is a bad thing, and he has such patience with me and just listens and then tells me what's really going on. Nine times out of ten my family and I can get an appointment quickly when we need one. Recently when my husband was having a problem, Doctor responded to our page and talked to my husband for a good 15 minutes and worked it out over the phone. I hope he never retires... he is unbelievable!! This may sound too good to be true but it is not!

April 7th, 2017