Dr. SCOTT G LUCHS MD is a male Radiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
Learn more about Dr. SCOTT LUCHS:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. SCOTT LUCHS, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
He has special expertise in 3 Areas, including Sepsis Blood Poisoning, Uterine Fibroid Embolization, and Uterine Fibroid Embolization UFE.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. LUCHS graduated from Boston University .More Education & Awards
Dr. LUCHS has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. LUCHS accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 54 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Hudson Health Plan - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. SCOTT G. LUCHS practice?
Dr. SCOTT LUCHS practices Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Suffern, NY.
See Suffern Radiologists.