Learn more about Dr. Scott Luchs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Luchs is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Luchs
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Luchs Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Luchs, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
Education & Awards
Dr. Luchs graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Luchs has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott G Luchs MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Scott G. Luchs practice?
- Dr. Scott Luchs has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Luchs practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Suffern, NY.
See Suffern Radiologists.