A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Luchs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Luchs, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
Education & Awards
Dr. Luchs graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Luchs has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Luchs accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 54 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Hudson Health Plan - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Scott G. Luchs practice?
Dr. Scott Luchs practices Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Suffern, NY.
See Suffern Radiologists.