A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Luchs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Luchs is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Luchs, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
Education & Awards
Dr. Luchs graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Luchs has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott G Luchs MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Scott G. Luchs practice?
- Dr. Scott Luchs has 6 office locations.
Dr. Scott Luchs practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Suffern, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Middletown, NY and Pomona, NY.
See Suffern Radiologists.