Dr. Scott Luchsinger Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Scott Luchsinger?

2 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 2 Ratings with 1 Comment

May 3rd, 2013

Dr. Luchsinger saved my life.

Dr. Luchsinger was on call at Parkwest Medical Center when I died in the ER. A nurse found me and told me that she ran to find him when my heart stopped after a tube had been put down my throat. She told me that he is the one who took over and saved my life. I was in CCU for about 10 days and in a coma following this lifesaving feat, and Dr. Luchsinger was there every day, keeping my family updated and doing everything he could to help. They told me that I had the worst case of sudden diabetes onset they had ever seen, along with pneumonia, heart failure, kidney failure, dialysis failure, and was not expected to survive, even after the revival miracle in the ER. I was an extremely healthy and active person before this happened to me, and it was a huge shock. Dr. Luchsinger was very modest about his role. He coordinated several other people and many treatments to help me. When I woke up, I learned that there had been about 20 tubes in me and an amazing number of people helping. I can never thank him enough for bringing me back to my son and family. He is a very fine fellow indeed. Our family will always remember him with much love.

August 23rd, 2014