A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Lunin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Lunin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lunin
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lunin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Lunin, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Lunin graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lunin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Fawcett Memorial Hospital
- Charlotte Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott D Lunin MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Scott D. Lunin practice?
- Dr. Scott Lunin has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Lunin practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Sarasota, FL.
See Sarasota Internists, Sarasota Hematologists, and Sarasota Oncologists.