A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Lunin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Lunin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Lunin, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Lunin graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lunin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Charlotte Regional Medical Center
- Fawcett Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Lunin MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Scott Lunin practice?
- Dr. Scott Lunin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Scott Lunin practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Punta Gorda, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Myers, FL and Houston, TX.
See Punta Gorda Internists, Punta Gorda Hematologists, and Punta Gorda Oncologists.