A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Lunin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Lunin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Lunin, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Lunin graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lunin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Fawcett Memorial Hospital
- Charlotte Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott D Lunin MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Scott D. Lunin practice?
- Dr. Scott Lunin has 4 office locations.
Dr. Scott Lunin practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Punta Gorda, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Sarasota, FL and North Port, FL.
See Punta Gorda Internists, Punta Gorda Hematologists, and Punta Gorda Oncologists.