Learn more about Dr. Scott Lunin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Lunin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Lunin, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Lunin graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lunin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Charlotte Regional Medical Center
- Fawcett Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lunin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 7 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Scott Lunin practice?
Dr. Scott Lunin practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Punta Gorda, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Myers, FL and Houston, TX.
See Punta Gorda Internists, Punta Gorda Hematologists, and Punta Gorda Oncologists.