A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Luttge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Luttge is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Luttge, MD, PA is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Laser Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Luttge graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Luttge has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Boca Raton Regional Hospital (on staff)
- Delray Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Kyle Luttge MD and PA is a male Urologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Scott K. Luttge practice?
- Dr. Scott Luttge has 2 office locations.
Dr. Scott Luttge practices Urology near Bridgeport, WV.
Additional practice locations include: Delray Beach, FL.
See Bridgeport Urologists.