Learn more about Dr. Scott Lynch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Lynch is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lynch
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lynch Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Lynch, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lynch graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lynch has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Alan Lynch MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Scott A. Lynch practice?
- Dr. Scott Lynch has 4 office locations.
Dr. Scott Lynch practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Lancaster, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Hershey, PA and Camp Hill, PA.
See Lancaster Orthopedic Surgeons and Lancaster Surgeons.