Dr. Scott Lynch Is this you?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 22nd, 2015

My Experience With Dr. Lynch

I have visited with many different doctors and surgeons over the years and they don't get any better than Dr. Lynch. He performed knee surgery on my son and treated my own degenerative knee joints many times over the years. He is very skilled in accurately diagnosing and then treating orthopedic injuries. He also has a great bedside manner. I highly recommend this doctor!

July 11th, 2012

Excellent Doctor

Roughly 14 years ago I had injuried my knee while at a sports camp. I was put on Dr. Lynch's schedule knowing nothing about him, except that he was fairly new to the practice. When I went to see him, he was right up front with me. Did a few special test and told me my ACL was torn. Explained the whole procedure to me, using a model of the knee he had in his office. After I had my surgery he explained to my father why it took a little longer than expected. I can honestly say I had a wonderful experience during the whole process with Dr. Lynch. He was straight forward, honest, and listened. The doctor I had seen before him, just brushed off my injury. I would hghly recommend Dr. Lynch to anyone who asks.

August 15th, 2011

Great Doctor, Do not hesitate to contact him!

For once, a doctor who was not condescending, and who listened to me! Has an easy, professional manner, and he got the job done right the first time. (torn meniscus in the right knee)

January 3rd, 2011

desperate need of help

dr lynch knew exactly what to look for and listened to me. ive had 13 orhtopedic surgeries before- had an excellent surgeon. but found another with just as many qualifications and bedside manners. if you look hard enough the good doctors are still out there!gratefully.

May 9th, 2017